Tuesday 5 October 2010

I'm a first year BA(Hons) Fashion student at Leeds College of Art, as part of an ongoing project for the whole year we have been asked to create a blog. The blog is a sort of online diary to record work, ideas and general feelings towards all this artistic. I'm not an experienced blogger therefore the layout is probably not correct and also I prefer to edit the same post as I prefer this layout, however the post date stays at the original date. I would like to say that I plan to blog everyday but realistically three times a week is more achievable. This first post is everything I have experience during my first term, links to my own work, exhibitions/shows, public art, ETC. just anything that appeals to me on a daily basis.

-Leeds College of Art
.
.
-Exhibitions/Galleries
.
-Personal development
.
.
-Personal Interests
.

No comments:

Post a Comment